Emerald is a stone of vision and intuition, aspiration and inspiration. It is deeply connected to nature and the Spring season. It can also be very balancing emotionally.
- Emeralds are considered one of the 4 Cardinal Gemstones - these are the rarest and most precious of all gemstones. The other Cardinal Gemstones are Diamond, Ruby, and Sapphire.
- The first Emerald mines were in Egypt, dating back to 330BC. Cleopatra was believed to love emeralds so much that a mine in Egypt is named for her.
Zodiac: Gemini, Cancer
- 4mm high-quality natural emerald stones
- faceted, cube shape
- zinc-alloy accent bead, dark silver colored
- strung on strong elastic cord
To determine the size needed for the bracelet, measure around the wrist and then add 1/2". For reference, an average women's bracelet would be about 7".